Here are some reasons why using Confido during a talk is a good idea:
- Increased audience engagement: Confido allows you to easily find out what your audience thinks and how certain it is about it.
- Inclusiveness: By providing a more accessible means of participation, Confido can encourage contributions from individuals who might not feel comfortable speaking up in a large group setting.
- Enhanced analytics: As a presenter you can show collective wisdom from the Confido app in real time.
- Wisdom of the crowd effect: You can also use Confido to get your crowd calibrated and let them experience the wisdom of the crowd effect.
- Encouraging collaboration: Confido can also facilitate collaboration and group problem-solving among audience members, fostering a sense of community and shared learning experience.
- Expanding reach: Confido can extend the reach of a talk by allowing both - present and remote participants to engage with the content and contribute to the discussion, broadening the audience and enhancing the overall impact of the presentation.
Steps to take:
- As you prepare your presentation, think about questions that are uncertain and could be interesting to find out about from the audience you will be talking to
- Add these questions to the Confido app and make sure they are very clear and specific
- Once you have your questions ready, generate a QR code and/or link and place them on the given slide
- As you present to your audience, ask them to scan the QR code and answer your question with a smartphone or laptop
- Once you collect the asnwers, show your audience the results